Les Buveurs ² - Sky' :: FULL@!Lords^Of Football
Home to Les Buveurs ² - Sky'
Les Buveurs ² - Sky'
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

FULL@!Lords^Of Football

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Buveurs ² - Sky' Index du Forum -> << Bistro Public >> -> ~ Comptoir ~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gilbiden
utilisateurs enregistrer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 23:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL@!Lords^Of Football Répondre en citant

LINK - urlin.us/28yhm

LINK - urlin.us/28yhm

LINK - urlin.us/28yhm

LINK - urlin.us/28yhm

LINK - urlin.us/28yhm

The,,,,unlicensed,,,,football-lite,,,,side,,,,reminds,,,,me,,,,of,,,,Sensible,,,,Soccer,,,,and,,,,the,,,,Simsy,,,,sideNopeI,,,think,,,the,,,IP,,,has,,,potential,,,and,,,the,,,developer,,,has,,,potentialAll,,,this,,,publication's,,,reviews,,,Read,,,full,,,review,,,See,,,all,,,13,,,Critic,,,Reviews,,,User,,,Reviews,,,Write,,,a,,,Review,,,Score,,,distribution:,,,Positive:,,,12,,,out,,,of,,,20,,,Mixed:,,,4,,,out,,,of,,,20,,,Negative:,,,4,,,out,,,of,,,20,,,sinedomine,,,Apr,,,9,,,,2013,,,10,,,I,,,really,,,like,,,this,,,gameWhen,,,I,,,told,,,my,,,players,,,in,,,the,,,in-game,,,instructions,,,to,,,pass,,,a,,,short,,,distance,,,,they,,,would,,,run,,,that,,,distance,,,,stop,,,,and,,,then,,,pass,,,the,,,ballNow,,,here,,,comes,,,the,,,sad,,,part:,,,as,,,a,,,coach,,,you,,,can,,,build,,,tactics,,,in,,,a,,,really,,,simplistic,,,way,,,and,,,also,,,call,,,orders,,,for,,,your,,,team,,,from,,,the,,,side,,,of,,,the,,,fied,,,,but,,,this,,,ends,,,up,,,seeming,,,completely,,,pointless,,,since,,,it's,,,better,,,to,,,let,,,your,,,players,,,to,,,play,,,on,,,their,,,ownIt,,,,was,,,,not,,,,uncommon,,,,for,,,,an,,,,opposing,,,,player,,,,to,,,,sweep,,,,in,,,,in,,,,this,,,,time,,,,and,,,,steal,,,,the,,,,ball,,,,awayHow,,,successfully,,,it,,,manages,,,that,,,seems,,,to,,,vary,,,on,,,a,,,person,,,by,,,person,,,basisIt,,lacks,,of,,creativity"Utterly,,boring",,that's,,all,,I,,can,,say,,about,,this,,gameRead,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,syrkaz,,(,,1.6,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,11,,March,,Terrible,,gameNow,,you,,can,,experience,,&hellip;,,28.01.2014,,,Share,,,databses,,,on,,,Steam,,,workshop,,,Tired,,,of,,,playing,,,with,,,the,,,same,,,database,,,season,,,after,,,season?,,,Are,,,you,,,wondering,,,what,,,type,,,o&hellip;,,,Don't,,,,ever,,,,buy,,,,this,,,,game,,,,,ever.&hellip;,,,,Expand,,,,3,,,,of,,,,10,,,,users,,,,found,,,,this,,,,helpful,,,,See,,,,all,,,,20,,,,User,,,,Reviews,,,,You,,,,want,,,,to,,,,test,,,,your,,,,mettle,,,,as,,,,a,,,,manager?,,,,Get,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,or,,,,EA's,,,,equivalentIf,,,,you,,,,like,,,,football,,,,,you'll,,,,hate,,,,this,,,,gameRead,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,EightBitCrew,,(,,0.8,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,27,,October,,,2015,,What,,did,,I,,just,,playIts,,about,,managing,,the,,players,,,keeping,,track,,of,,their,,progress,,and,,their,,addictions,,and,,making,,sure,,they,,are,,good,,for,,the,,real,,matchNightlife,,is,,funIt,,,,is,,,,like,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,get,,,,Balotelli,,,,and,,,,Mourinho,,,,to,,,,coexist:,,,,lots,,,,of,,,,fun,,,,for,,,,a,,,,while,,,,,bone-crushing,,,,in,,,,the,,,,long,,,,runI,,,just,,,couldn't,,,be,,,bothered,,,to,,,control,,,my,,,players,,,on,,,nights,,,out,,,and,,,just,,,kinda,,,gave,,,up,,,with,,,micro,,,managing,,,everything,,,all,,,the,,,timeWorkshop,,,Item,,,24,,,145,,,ratings,,,RealItaly,,,Nerk,,,View,,,Steam,,,Workshop,,,items,,,Besides,,,,all,,,,this,,,,,I,,,,have,,,,to,,,,say,,,,that,,,,I,,,,still,,,,had,,,,something,,,,fun,,,,after,,,,all.In,,,,this,,,,game,,,,you,,,,will,,,,basicly,,,,run,,,,the,,,,training,,,,and,,,,night,,,,life,,,,of,,,,your,,,,squad,,,,by,,,,simply,,,,picking,,,,players,,,,up,,,,with,,,,the,,,,mouse,,,,,lifting,,,,them,,,,and,,,,then,,,,droping,,,,them,,,,in,,,,a,,,,respective,,,,area,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,satisfy,,,,their,,,,desires,,,,to,,,,maintain,,,,their,,,,morale,,,,highAfter,,,enjoying,,,it,,,for,,,some,,,time,,,,you,,,will,,,inevitably,,,notice,,,some,,,gaps,,,in,,,the,,,gameplay,,,mechanicsPlease,,help,,improve,,this,,article,,by,,adding,,citations,,to,,reliable,,sourcesGranted,,there,,is,,room,,for,,improvement,,,but,,i,,see,,the,,huge,,potential,,that,,this,,game,,has,,to,,bring,,a,,new,,type,,of,,football,,game,,to,,the,,marketFor,,,,You,,,,But,,,,it,,,,just,,,,got,,,,really,,,,,really,,,,repetativeIts,,,,no,,,,where,,,,near,,,,as,,,,good,,,,as,,,,football,,,,manager,,,,and,,,,I,,,,suppose,,,,it,,,,shouldn't,,,,even,,,,be,,,,compared,,,,to,,,,it,,,,but,,,,it,,,,has,,,,the,,,,same,,,,principlesPhysx,,,SDK,,,not,,,let,,,this,,,game,,,work,,,So,,,I,,,have,,,an,,,AMD,,,card,,,so,,,can,,,I,,,not,,,play,,,this,,,game,,,if,,,so,,,I,,,kind,,,of,,,think,,,there,,,should,,,be,,,a,,,note,,,on,,,the,,,store,,,pageOn,,August,,1,,,2013,,,Geniaware,,released,,the,,Eastern,,Europe,,DLC,,pack,,,which,,adds,,Poland,,,Russia,,,and,,Ukraine,,to,,the,,list,,of,,countries,,where,,the,,player,,can,,run,,their,,own,,football,,clubGood,,,idea,,,but,,,I,,,think,,,it,,,could,,,have,,,been,,,executed,,,much,,,better,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Most,,,Helpful,,,Reviews,,,In,,,the,,,past,,,180,,,days,,,2,,,of,,,3,,,people,,,(67%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,2,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,DeathDealer,,,90,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,36,,,reviews,,,Not,,,Recommended,,,0.3,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,31,,,December,,,,2015,,,If,,,EA,,,did,,,a,,,sims,,,sport,,,game,,,this,,,would,,,be,,,it d6d2cc075d
deutsch microsoft office 2010 free full version serial key Fast Download.rarTotal Training, for Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 - Building Web Applications Set 1CadSoft_Eagle_5.8.0__(Portable_for_Windows)netfabb.Studio.Professional.PC.cracked.rarwindows 7 royale xp service pack 3 download free

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 23:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Buveurs ² - Sky' Index du Forum -> << Bistro Public >> -> ~ Comptoir ~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation